Got it from a www.kiwiz.asia at RM22 (shipping excluded). Got #15 and #20 used it as lip-liner, and sometimes a little at my outer corner of my eyes. Though it's said to be multi-purpose but I have yet to try them as blusher, the products are actually pretty easy to glide on!
I never used a lip liner before this, so I could not compare with any product. As for the usage on eyes, I think it stays on better compared to powdered eyeshadow. It's also easier to control compared to powders.
I really like this pencil, the shape makes it very portable so I always keep 1 in my bag. The large selection means you get every colour and finish you can imagine.
I use mine in shade 26, a very pretty pink with slight gold sparkles, primarily as an eyeshadow, although it can also double as a blush and eyeliner. The formula is blendable bt dries quickly and stays on for a good few hours. Pigmentation is also good depending on colour.
Can usually get these on sale for RM20 or less at Etude House or online so they're very affordable. Definitely getting more different shades!
This product is very easy to use. Just need to twist to get the pencil out, and the colour portion at the bottom is actually the sharpener.Personally i feel it works well as a eyeshadow and eye liner.
Easy to apply as well due to the creamy texture and the staying powder is ok as well. Many colours available to choose from, really spoilt for choice!
These pencils are multipurpose and they're so convenient to carry around, totally ideal for travelling! I bought so many colours while I was in Seoul because they're so affordable! I use them for so many purposes, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, blush, highlighter ! They're so fun to play around with and they create many different looks. They're so smooth and easy to blend ! However, they arent that long lasting if you use them as eyeliner they may smudge easily.
multi-purpose pen!!(can be used as lipstick,eyeliner, eyeshadow, blusher~)
nice and pretty packaging, thin and easy to be brought to everywhere
consider cheap(RM15 during sales at Etude house store)
has a large range of color and also texture(matt, glitter,creamy, shimmering etc.)
This product has a really large range of color and i'm pretty sure that every one will find their fav. color. With only 2 different color of pencil, u will be able to create a nice look as the pencil is really multi-functionss! I use the 11 for lips, blusher and for eyeshadow, and 49 for eyeliner,nose shadow and eyeshadow. this is really a travel-friendly product and i will definitely consider to repurchase it~
Easy and fast makeup pencil type eyeliner with 50 various colors and textures. Pencil for from beginning to finishing of makeup.
- Simply full makeup: Various pencils which could be used for eyues, lips, cheeks, etc.
- Rich color with a single drawing: Rich and pigmented colors that do not need layering over and over.
- 5 various textures: Creamy, matte, glossy, shimmering, and glitter types available. Pick your favorite texture and experience the easy and fast makeup
- Long lasting waterproof function: Made of 'highly functional waterproof polymer'* for long-lasting makeup.
(*'Highly functional waterproof polymer' is NOT applied to some of glossy type items)
- Creamy: Soft drawing texture with rich colors.
- Matte: Soft drawing but powdery finishing. Recommend to use as eyebrow, eyeshadow, concealer, and base.
- Glossy: Moist texture that can simply fill up crease. Recommend to use as blusher and lips.
- Shimmering: Delicate glittering color for urbane look.
- Glitter: Glittering texture for dramatic and fancy makeup.
DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, SYNTHETIC WAX, POLYETHYLENE, BEHENYL DIMETHICONE/BIS-VINYL-DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, BEESWAX, ISODODECANE, POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID, PHENYLPROPYLDIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, RED 6, RED 28 LAKE, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL